Dr. Douglas Flynn Martin MD
Neurosurgeon875 Meadows Rd Suite 311 Boca Raton FL, 33486
Dr. Douglas Martin practices Neurological Surgery in Boca Raton, FL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Martin prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1974
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Herniated Disc
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, General Surgery
- Shands Hospital At University Of Fl
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Douglas Flynn Martin MD's Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33486Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Flynn Martin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Carlos Casas-Reyes5353 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderedale Florida 33308
- Dr. Lloyd Zucker M.D.670 Glades Road Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Christopher C Roberts DO1314 Se 2nd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Brett Alan Schlifka D.O.3319 STATE ROAD 7 WELLINGTON FL 33449
- Dr. Matthew R. Moore M.D.1930 Ne 47th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Somnath N Nair MD2623 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435