Blair D Halperin M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology9427 Sw Barnes Rd Suite 490 Portland OR, 97225
Dr. Blair Halperin is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Halperin performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Patients at lower risk of arrhythmia recurrence: a subgroup in whom implantable defibrillators may not offer benefit. Antiarrhythmics Versus Implantable Defibrillator (AVID) Trial Investigators.
- Nonautomatic focal atrial tachycardia: characterization and ablation of a poorly understood arrhythmia in 38 patients.
- The thermal-dye method of lung water measurement is reliable at a low cardiac output.
- Failure of the colloid oncotic-pulmonary artery wedge pressure gradient to predict changes in extravascular lung water.
- Noninvasive detection of profound arterial desaturations using a pulse oximetry device.
- Use of adenosine to identify patients at risk for recurrence of accessory pathway conduction after initially successful radiofrequency catheter ablation.
- Mechanisms of AV node reentrant tachycardia in young patients with and without dual AV node physiology.
- Atypical forms of supraventricular tachycardia due to atrioventricular node reentry in children after radiofrequency modification of slow pathway conduction.
- Unmasking accessory pathway conduction with adenosine-induced atrioventricular nodal block after radiofrequency catheter ablation.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy in survivors of out-of-hospital sudden cardiac death without inducible arrhythmias.
- Optimal electrode position for transvenous defibrillation: a prospective randomized study.
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardias.
- Use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in the congenital long QT
- Safety and efficacy of radiofrequency modification of slow pathway conduction in
- Recipient to donor conduction of atrial tachycardia following orthotopic heart transplantation.
- ECG observations in Tibetan and Han residents of Lhasa.
Blair D Halperin M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Blair D Halperin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halperin
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Eric Carl Stecker M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Eric J Putz M.D.2222 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210
- Robert Swenson M.D.700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Scott Anthony Garvey M.D.9427 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Charles A Henrikson MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Scott C Brancato MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903