Dr. John Kearns is a Dentist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Kearns specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John R Kearns D.D.S.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50321Get Direction
Dr. John R Kearns D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Greg Ceraso D.M.D.4201 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines Iowa 50266
- Dr.StephenR. ThiesStephen R. Thies, D.D.S 7506, Hickman Road , IA Des Moines, IA, USA IA 50324
- Dr. Chadwin J Wagener D.D.S.340 SE Delaware Ave. Ankeny IA 50021
- Dr. Deepika Verma DMD302 Ne 14th St Leon IA 50144
- Chadwick Aaron Johnson DDS3710 Merle Hay Road Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Robert C. Margeas D.D.S.1233 63rd St. Des Moines IA 50311