Dr. Sarah Gee is a dermatologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Gee specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gee diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Tender ulceronecrotic nodules in a patient with leukemia. Cutaneous acanthamebiasis.
- Atopic dermatitis and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: is there an association?
- Churg-Strauss syndrome presenting as scar reactivation: histopathologic features and an illustration of 'locus minoris resistentiae'.
- Inpatient dermatology consultation aids diagnosis of cellulitis among
- Papular eruption in a woman with Down syndrome.
Dr. Sarah Noranne Gee M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarah Noranne Gee M.D. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarah Noranne Gee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gee
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- 12 Best Foods for Glowing Skin
What you are on the outside largely depends on what you consume. There are a number of other factors such as lifestyle habits like smoking, tanning, drinking, or genetic factors- that to a large extent contribute to how your skin will look or feel. However, these things do not mean that you can...
- Dr. Hala Koudsi M.D.3655 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Janet J. Vafaie10921 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90024
- Paul Steven Yamauchi2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Mary Lee Amerian M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.800 Fairmount Ave. Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Howard L Sofen M.D.8930 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles CA 90045