Dr. Frederick Weinberg is a psychologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Weinberg specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Weinberg evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Weinberg because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Frederick H Weinberg PHD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10451Get Direction
Dr. Frederick H Weinberg PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024