Dr. Denise Provost is a family practitioner practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Provost specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Provost possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1996
University of Utah School of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Denise Provost MD's Practice location
Dr. Denise Provost MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Dr. Joanabel Sta Maria Cepe M.D.200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Peter Watson Brown M.D.747 Altos Oaks Dr Los Altos CA 94024
- Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD15195 National Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Vilasni M Ganesh MD18805 Cox Ave Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Sayema A Saifullah MD2734 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95051