Dr. Mark J Waples MD
Urologist2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Suite 370 Milwaukee WI, 53215
Dr. Mark Waples is a urologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Waples specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1989
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Urology
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Mark J Waples MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark J Waples MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waples
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Shirley Y. GodiwallaW283N3671 Yorkshire Trace Pewaukee Wisconsin 53072
- Dr. Matthew W. Johnson MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. John F Pope MD1111 Delafield St Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Peter Langenstroer MD9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Michael L Guralnick MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Travis Groth M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226