Dr. Della Schmid is a Chiropractor practicing in Newtown, CT. Dr. Schmid specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schmid seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Della Schmid D.C.'s Practice location
Newtown, CT 06470Get Direction
Dr. Della Schmid D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Rennie Statler979 Route 22 Brewster New York 10509
- Dr. Jason V. Queiros D.C.488 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Louis Cofrancesco D.C.260 Amity Road Woodbridge CT 06525
- Dr. Vincent L. Perri DC417 Highland Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Anthony Tortorella D.C.267 Sport Hill Rd Easton CT 06612
- Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.61 Bridgeport Ave Shelton CT 06484