Dr. James W. Orr MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology8931 Colonial Center Dr Suite 400 Fort Myers FL, 33905
Dr. James Orr is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Orr specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Orr can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Orr can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1976
- What constitutes the "optimal" treatment environment of women with gynecologic cancer?
- Phase II trial of danazol in advanced, recurrent, or persistent endometrial
- Gynecologic oncology 2005: What it "oughta" be! Presented to Society of Gynecologic Oncologists, Miami Beach, Florida, USA, by James W. Orr, Jr., M.D.
- Evolutionary history of anglerfishes (Teleostei: Lophiiformes): a mitogenomic perspective.
- Breast cancer: pursuing state-of-the-art care. Foreword.
- Improving breast care: providing, guiding, expertise, and leadership.
- In Response to "State of Cancer Care in America, 2015".
Dr. James W. Orr MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33905Get Direction
Dr. James W. Orr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orr
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.260 Cochituate Road Framingham Massachusetts 01701
- Dr. Jacob L. Glock MD15730 New Hampshire Court Fort Myers Florida 33908
- Dr. Anita Del bianco M.D.9021 Park Royal Dr Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Janice Young M.D.1660 Medical Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Dr. William Francis O'brien M.D.9981 Healthpark Cr Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Craig Richard Sweet M.D.12611 World Plaza Ln Fort Myers FL 33907