Dr. Charles King is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. King specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 1981
- Infectious Diseases - University Hospitals of Cleveland 1983
Dr. Charles Harding King M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Dr. Charles Harding King M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Is Lyme Disease Preventable?
Preventive clothingForests and woodland areas present various dangers, including the possibility of getting bitten by a tick, which can lead to Lyme disease. Thankfully there is a solution to that potential problem, as you can wear appropriate clothing while outside to prevent tick bites.Make sure...
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- Dr. Amy J Ray MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott A Fulton MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christina S Hirsch MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Zhuolin Han MD18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Rajiv Sahni M.D.3033 State Rd. Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223
- Dr. Wendy Suzanne Armstrong MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195