Richard L. Jahnle, M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in cataract and lens implant surgery. One of the most experienced cataract surgeons in Delaware County, Dr. Jahnle has performed ...
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa Medicine 1982
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 1986
- Cataract Evaluation And Surgical Removal
- Glaucoma Evaluation And Management
- Yag Laser Surgery
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Macular Degeneration
- Wills Eye Hosp, Ophthalmology; Abington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine Ophthalmology 1986
Experience & Accolades
- President, Owner2012Jahnle Eye AssociatesPresident, Owner
Dr. Richard L. Jahnle M.D.'s Practice location
Media, PA 19063Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard L. Jahnle M.D. | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard L. Jahnle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jahnle
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.1 Granite Point Dr Wyomissing Pennsylvania 19610
- Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman MD2300 Highland Ave. Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD125 Medical Campus Drive Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Francis J Clark MD131 N 18th St Philadelphia PA 19103