Dr. Priscila Suntay is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fairfield, OH. Dr. Suntay ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Suntay also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Baystate Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
Dr. Priscila Suntay MD's Practice location
Dr. Priscila Suntay MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Connection Between IBS and Lactose Intolerance
The Connection Between IBS and Lactose IntoleranceThere seems to be a correlation between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and lactose intolerance. However, there are discrete differences in why they occur and the methods used in treating them.If you are lactose intolerant, your body cannot digest...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Daniel J. Shirley200 Northland Boulevard Cincinnati Ohio 45246
- Ms. Anuradha Kulkarni MD4777 E Galbraith Road Cincinnati Ohio
- Alaa Abd-Elsayed Other600 Highland Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53792
- Dr. Charles Bellamy MD2139 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Michael William Blust MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Brian Vaughan MD2139 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219