Dr. Susan Morgello is a pathologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Morgello is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Morgello can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Morgello may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1982
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Susan Morgello MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Susan Morgello MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Carlos Cordon-Cardo1468 Madison Avenue New York New York 10029
- Kenneth R. Ong MD56-45 Main Street Flushing New York 11355
- Ecaterina Tamas445 Main Avenue Wood Bridge New Jersey 7075
- Nicos Nicolaou43-15 160th St Queens NY 11358
- Dr. Marina Gerber MD1 Malcolm Ave Teterboro NJ 07608
- Dr. Wei Sun M.D.530 1st Avenue New York New York 10016