Dr. Tom Lawry is a psychologist practicing in Auburn, AL. Dr. Lawry specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lawry evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lawry because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Tom Lawry PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Tom Lawry PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Bill Ferguson PH.D.861 N Dean Rd Auburn AL 36830
- Dr. Charles T Rubio PH.D.2101 Executive Park Dr Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Wendy Rebert PH.D.1109 Spring Dr Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Rene J Britt PH.D861 N Dean Rd Auburn AL 36830
- Dr. Emily Kendall Beck PH.D.203 Spidle Hl Auburn University AL 36849
- Mrs. Jennifer Bridges Daniels PH.D.861 N Dean Rd Auburn AL 36830