Dr. William Moffett is a Dentist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Moffett specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:limited Root Canal Therapy
- Endodontics:single Visit Root Canals
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:arestin
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:tr
Dr. William L Moffett D.M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17111Get Direction
Dr. William L Moffett D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Pranati G. Tati DMD820 Belvedere Street Carlisle Pennsylvania 17013
- Dr. Richard D. Knowlton DMD, MAGD, FADI102 West High Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Dr. Clair Dale Treese D.D.S.620 North Hanover Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Scott A. Mutschler DMD720 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland PA 17070
- Dr. Thomas Hollis Wiggin DDS100 Scotch Pine Rd Dillsburg PA 17019
- Dr. Edward E White DDS100 Continental Dr Elizabethtown PA 17022