Dr. Victoria A Ochoa DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)17850 Kedzie Ave Suite 3100 Hazel Crest IL, 60429
Dr. Victoria Ochoa is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hazel Crest, IL. Dr. Ochoa specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ochoa can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ochoa can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Erie DO
Dr. Victoria A Ochoa DO's Practice location
Hazel Crest, IL 60429Get Direction
Flossmoor, IL 60422Get Direction
MORRIS, IL 60450Get Direction
Dr. Victoria A Ochoa DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ochoa
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- How Is Vaginitis Diagnosed?
Vaginitis is a common condition experienced by women. Yes, it can be uncomfortable, and you can easily feel uncomfortable even while relaxing because down there it’s not fine. Maybe there is a bit of a smell, itchiness, or discharge that are unusual and you may want to take action for things to go...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Mari Ann Herbert DO1938 East Lincoln Highway New Lenox Illinois 60451
- Dr. Sue Burcu Onispir-Kafali MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Marko Andrew Lekovic MD7270 West College Drive Palos Heights Illinois 60463