Dr. Dinh Le is a general surgeon practicing in Metairie, LA. Dr. Le specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Le provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1989
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Dinh Le MD's Practice location
Metairie, LA 70005Get Direction
Dr. Dinh Le MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.101 Judge Tanner Blvd. Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Jules Andrew Walters M.D.3901 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Joseph F Buell MD401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Todd P Belott M.D.1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Eric M Heinberg MD, MPH747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122