Dr. Victor F. Schorn MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA, 92120
Dr. Victor Schorn is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Schorn specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Victor F. Schorn MD's Practice location
Dr. Victor F. Schorn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schorn
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Carlos O. Chacon M.D.180 Otay Lakes Rd Bonita CA 91902
- Juan Carlos Fuentes1527 Mission de San Diego Tijuana, Zona Rio Baja California Nort 22320
- Dr. P. Alexander Ataii M.D.9200 Scranton Rd San Diego California 92121
- Dr. John Mark Hilinski M.D.3270 Fourth Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Harrison Robbins8899 University Center Lane La Jolla California 92122
- Dr. Douglas Glynn Bolitho M.D.9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037