Dr. Sujal Panchal is a pediatrician practicing in Salinas, CA. Dr. Panchal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Panchal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Panchal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center 1999
Dr. Sujal V Panchal M.D.'s Practice location
Salinas, CA 93906Get Direction
NEW LENOX, IL 60451Get Direction
Dr. Sujal V Panchal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Dr. Valerie Josephson M.D.2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Peggy Feng MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Natasha Beilin MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Ebenezer Odunusi M.D.1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Lanshin Yang M.D.1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Tina Fatin Scobel Other1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906