Dr. Michael Farr practices Periodontics in Vienna, VA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Farr has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Farr provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Michael Vincent Farr D.D.S.'s Practice location
Vienna, VA 22180Get Direction
Dr. Michael Vincent Farr D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 12 Best Foods for Glowing Skin
What you are on the outside largely depends on what you consume. There are a number of other factors such as lifestyle habits like smoking, tanning, drinking, or genetic factors- that to a large extent contribute to how your skin will look or feel. However, these things do not mean that you can...
- Why Your Lymph Nodes May Be Swollen – Lymphadenopathy
Lymph nodes play an important role in filtering antigens from the extracellular fluid. They are ideal organs for accepting antigens that gain access through the skin and gastrointestinal tract. Lymph nodes are considered to have high concentrations of antigen-presenting cells and lymphocytes.The...
- How Occupational therapy is used for children
What is Occupational Therapy?The most crucial years that shape a child's development are the early years of the child’s life. In these years, the child’s cognitive, physical and social development takes place, especially the first three years are very critical since the brain evolves in these...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Does Cystic Fibrosis Run in the Family?
Cystic fibrosis is a disease affecting many people throughout the United States and the world. Yet, there is so much information out there that it is sometimes difficult to ascertain the most important facts. With this disease, you may have many lingering questions. How does someone get cystic...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Thomas Lin DMD9010 Lorton Station Boulevard Lorton Virginia 22079
- Dr. David H. Schneider D.M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Christine Karapetian D.D.S6116 Rolling Rd Springfield VA 22152
- Bijan M Kooshki DDS44345 Premier Plaza Ashburn VA 20147
- Michael Edward Kossak D.D.S1234 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036