Dr. Daniel Lawler is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Lawler ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lawler also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Ami Presby Denver Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Daniel Thomas Lawler M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Thomas Lawler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Yogesh Patel MD6221 Metropolitan Street Carlsbad California 92009
- Dr. Kris V. Tamirisa MD8893 La Mesa Boulevard La Mesa California 91941
- Dr. Kevin Todd Toliver M.D.4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Dobecki M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Thomas J. Pietuch M.D.3626 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Christopher Glazener MD770 Washington St San Diego CA 92103