Dr. Pamela Gottesman Freedman M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology369 W Blackwell St Dover NJ, 07801
Dr. Pamela Freedman is a gastroenterologist practicing in Dover, NJ. Dr. Freedman specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Freedman performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Vascular Disease
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Gastroenterology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Pamela Gottesman Freedman M.D.'s Practice location
Dover, NJ 07801Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Gottesman Freedman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Freedman
- Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?
Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?Pancreatic cancer is likely to develop when the cells present in the pancreas multiply uncontrollably forming a cell mass. Do you want to know what is Pancreas? Do you want to know its functions? Do you want to know how it helps your body?...
- How Does Linzess Work for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)?
What is Linzess?Linzess is a medication used to relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS‑C) and for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) or chronic constipation of unknown cause. This medication works in the intestines to help reduce pain and...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Heartburn: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
Heartburn is the burning sensation of the chest, which often feels like chest pain. This is one of the classic symptoms of acid reflux, and it is a result of acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux is the escape of acidic contents of the stomach through the lower esophageal sphincter to the...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Hormoz Mohtashemi MD516 Hamburg Tpk Wayne New Jersey 7470
- Dr. Arun K. Samanta M.D.79 Chestnut Street Livingston New Jersey 7039
- Dr. Bharat Dasani MD44 Route 23 North Riverdale NJ 07457
- Dr. Sarwan S. Kahlam M.D.37 US Highway 46 Hackettstown New Jersey 07840
- Dr. Howard N Garson MD532 Lafayette Rd Sparta NJ 07871