Dr. Martin Campbell practices Periodontics in Seattle, WA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Campbell has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Campbell provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Martin J. Campbell D.M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98109Get Direction
Martin J. Campbell D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Neal C. Raval BDS, MSD1418 112th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Irving I. Cohen D.D.S., P.S.509 Olive Way Seattle Washington 98101
- Dr. Eric Scott Brockman D.M.D., M.S.D.24837 104th Ave Se Kent WA 98030
- Hyun Jung Song DDS MSD21807 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Ken Micheal Akimoto DDS22516 Se 64th Pl Issaquah WA 98027
- Dr. Adrian Pawlowski DDS, MSD720 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101