Charulata Basole is a physical therapist practicing in Champaign, IL. Charulata Basole specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Charulata Basole can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Charulata Basole will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Charulata Basole PT's Practice location
Champaign, IL 61822Get Direction
Ms. Charulata Basole PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Ms. Pamela A Scott PT1001 Heather Dr Mahomet IL 61853
- Amy Rippy DPT1630 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Mr. Nathaniel John Manzano PT810 W Anthony Dr Urbana IL 61802
- Mrs. Krupa Hritik Patel PT1111 N State St North Vernon IN 47265
- Mr. Nathanael Garrison PT, MS, MDT810 W Anthony Dr Urbana IL 61802
- Ms. Erica S Religioso PT810 W Anthony Dr Urbana IL 61802