Dr. Luisa Rodriguez is a Dentist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Luisa F Rodriguez D.D.S's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33609Get Direction
Dr. Luisa F Rodriguez D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Yoan Suarez-Zayas3801 N Park St Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. R. Brian Ligon D.D.S.5201 Central Ave St. Petersburg Florida 33710
- Dr. Rosemarie Marquez D.M.D.6700 Crosswinds Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. Rachel Mcnulty Caldwell D.M.D.933 Oleander Way S. Suite 6 South Pasadena FL 33707
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609