Dr. Robb Rutledge is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Red Wing, MN. Dr. Rutledge specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rutledge tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1979
University of Minnesota Medical School 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Synthesis and oxidative insolubilization of cell-wall proteins during osmotic stress.
- Induction of chalcone synthase expression in white spruce by wounding and jasmonate.
- An improved MUG fluorescent assay for the determination of GUS activity within transgenic tissue of woody plants.
- Transgene integration patterns and expression levels in transgenic tissue lines of Picea mariana, P glauca and P abies.
- Mathematics of quantitative kinetic PCR and the application of standard curves.
- Characterization of a MYBR2R3 gene from black spruce (Picea mariana) that shares functional conservation with maize C1.
- Members of the acetohydroxyacid synthase multigene family of Brassica napus have divergent patterns of expression.
- Sigmoidal curve-fitting redefines quantitative real-time PCR with the prospective of developing automated high-throughput applications.
- Molecular characterization and genetic origin of the Brassica napus acetohydroxyacid synthase multigene family.
- Rapid synthesis and cloning of complementary DNA from any RNA molecule into plasmid and phage M13 vectors.
- Gene expression profiling of shoot-derived calli from adult radiata pine and zygotic embryo-derived embryonal masses.
- Gene expression analysis of primordial shoot explants collected from mature white spruce (Picea glauca) trees that differ in their responsiveness to somatic embryogenesis induction.
- Isolation and expression of cDNA clones coding for two sequence variants of Xenopus laevis histone H5.
- Uncoupled synthesis of H1o-like histone H1s during late erythropoiesis in Xenopus laevis.
- Surgical intervention in chronic (Hashimoto's) thyroiditis.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Upstate Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center Program
Dr. Robb G Rutledge MD's Practice location
Red Wing, MN 55066Get Direction
RED WING, MN 55066Get Direction
Dr. Robb G Rutledge MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...