Dr. Albert Lai practices Neuropathology in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lai studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2004
- University of California, Los Angeles 1999
- Neuro-Oncology, UCLA School of Medicine 2002
Dr. Albert Lai MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Albert Lai MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Dopamine Promoters for Parkinson's Disease
If you’re a science guru, you probably already know that dopamine is a substance in the brain necessary for the functioning of your entire body. Dopamine plays a significant role in your nervous system by helping your body execute its functions smoothly. But, there is the problem. People with...
- Why Does Alzheimer’s Progress More Rapidly for Some Than for Others?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease. Over a period of many years, symptoms will slowly become more severe, and a person’s overall condition will worsen. Each person experiences a different progression of symptoms over a different stretch of time, though many will experience slow-moving...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Dr. Russ T. Shimizu M.D.2811 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90403
- Dr. Regina Berkovich MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Hamza M.D.11600 Wilshire Blvd. West Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Lancelot Oliver Alexander MD275 The Crossroads Carmel California 93923
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD415 North Crescent Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Rami G. Apelian M.D.1015 North First Avenue Arcadia California 91006