Dr. Nicolae andrey Torres is a family practitioner practicing in JOHNSTOWN, PA. Dr. Torres specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Torres possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Non-linear optimization of biotechnological processes by stochastic algorithms:
- Optimization of tryptophan production in bacteria. Design of a strategy for genetic manipulation of the tryptophan operon for tryptophan flux maximization.
- Metabolism of citric acid production by Aspergillus niger: model definition, steady-state analysis and constrained optimization of citric acid production rate.
- 13C-NMR analysis of glucose metabolism during citric acid production by Aspergillus niger.
- Transition time control analysis of a glycolytic system under different glucose concentrations. Control of transition time versus control of flux.
- Control analysis of rat liver glycolysis under different glucose concentrations. The substrate approach and the role of glucokinase.
- Design of metabolic engineering strategies for maximizing L-(-)-carnitine production by Escherichia coli. Integration of the metabolic and bioreactor levels.
- Control analysis of transition times. Extension of analysis and matrix method.
- Modeling approach to control of carbohydrate metabolism during citric acid accumulation by Aspergillus niger: I. Model definition and stability of the steady state.
- Modeling approach to control of carbohydrate metabolism during citric acid accumulation by Aspergillus niger: II. Sensitivity analysis.
- Application of the transition time of metabolic system as a criterion for optimization of metabolic processes.
- Optimization of nonlinear biotechnological processes with linear programming: Application to citric acid production by Aspergillus niger.
- An indirect optimization method for biochemical systems: description of method and application to the maximization of the rate of ethanol, glycerol, and carbohydrate production in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Detailed protocol and critical view for the analysis of control in metabolic systems by shortening and enzyme titration.
- Analysis and characterization of transition states in metabolic systems.
Nicolae andrey V. Torres MD's Practice location
JOHNSTOWN, PA 15905Get Direction
Nicolae andrey V. Torres MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Dr. Kevin A Sugalski DO1450 Scalp Ave Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Gary M Davidson MD8109 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Henry Shoenthal MD4186 Cortland Dr New Paris PA 15554
- Dr. Hugh W Brallier MD221 W Loyalhanna St Ligonier PA 15658
- Dr. Amy M Reynolds DO207 Woodstown Hwy Hollsopple PA 15935
- Dr. Muhammad Saiful Mowla MD1086 Franklin St Johnstown PA 15905