Daniel Ryu is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Ryu specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Ryu participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
- Constitutive expression and induction of CYP1B1 mRNA in the mouse.
- Carcinogenicity and mutagenicity of heterocyclic amines in transgenic mouse models.
- Genomic imbalance in rat mammary gland carcinomas induced by 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo(4,5-b)pyridine.
- Immature uterotrophic assay is more sensitive than ovariectomized uterotrophic assay for the detection of estrogenicity of p-nonylphenol in Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Effects and neuro-toxic mechanisms of 2, 2', 4, 4', 5, 5'-hexachlorobiphenyl and endosulfan in neuronal stem cells.
- Mechanically and structurally robust sulfonated block copolymer membranes for water purification applications.
- Management of gastric epithelial neoplasia in patients requiring esophagectomy for esophageal cancer.
- Kinetic modeling of the hydrolysis of sucrose by invertase.
- Measurement of unsteady state growth rates of micro-organisms.
- Regulation of cytochrome P-450 isozymes CYP1A1, CYP1A2 and CYP2B10 by three benzodioxole compounds.
- Biphasic responses in synergistic interactions.
- Pesticide-metabolizing enzymes.
- Piperonyl butoxide and acenaphthylene induce cytochrome P450 1A2 and 1B1 mRNA in aromatic hydrocarbon-responsive receptor knock-out mouse liver.
- Regulation of mouse liver flavin-containing monooxygenases 1 and 3 by sex steroids.
- Regulation of hepatic CYP1A isozymes by piperonyl butoxide and acenaphthylene in the mouse.
Dr. Daniel Y Ryu MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44115Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Y Ryu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Junghae Helen Kwon MD24700 Center Ridge Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Susan Joyce Sabo MD36225 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Kathleen M Fagan MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Joseph C Eshelman M.D.5500 S Marginal Rd Cleveland OH 44103
- Dr. Heidi Lynelle duff Gullett M.D., M.P.H.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Andrew Stemar M.D.17747 Chillicothe Rd Chagrin Falls OH 44023