Dr. Andrew Thompson is a psychologist practicing in Brainerd, MN. Dr. Thompson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Thompson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Thompson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Andrew Harvey Thompson M.S.L.P.'s Practice location
Brainerd, MN 56401Get Direction
MCGREGOR, MN 55760Get Direction
Mr. Andrew Harvey Thompson M.S.L.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Robert O'neill Other523 N 3rd St Brainerd MN 56401
- Kenneth Gerard Fogal MS VP318 E Main St Crosby MN 56441
- Mr. Gerald Edward Jensen MA, LP6980 Fairview Rd Baxter MN 56425
- Marguerite C Goulet MA LP617 Oak St Brainerd MN 56401
- Dr. Caroline Jane Bad heart bull PSY.D.523 N 3rd St Brainerd MN 56401
- Ms. Susan Cecelia Brown M.A. L.P.102 Laurel St Brainerd MN 56401