Dr. Joseph Locicero is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Locicero specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Locicero typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Dr. Joseph Locicero MD's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36603Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Locicero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Locicero
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. William Earle Johnson M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Peter N/a Pluscht M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. John William Boyer M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Mabelle H Cohen M.D.1520 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Shaf B. Holden MD1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Ronald B O'gorman M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608