Dr. Gary Johnson is a family practitioner practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Johnson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Johnson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University Of Nv School Of Med
Dr. Gary Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Reno, NV 89557Get Direction
Dr. Gary Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Dr. Victor Knutzen MD, FACS, FACOG.946 Marsh Ct Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Karen M. Stover MD10085 Double R Blvd Reno NV 89521
- Dr. Dennis James Brown MD6880 S Mccarran Blvd Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Brian Richard Passalacqua M.D.123 17th Street Reno NV 89557
- Dr. Jennifer K. Hornback MD7111 S Virginia St Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Marjorie L. Uhalde PHD, MD7111 S Virginia St Reno NV 89511