Dr. Troy Jackson is a Chiropractor practicing in Edmond, OK. Dr. Jackson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jackson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Troy Wayne Jackson D.C.'s Practice location
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Troy Wayne Jackson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- Maire f.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Steve Yandell DC911 S Bryant Ave Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Michael R Briscoe D.C.3320 Troup Hwy Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Matthew W Ford D.C3738 Nw 50th Street Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Micah Dan Carter D.C.425 S Fretz Ave Edmond OK 73003
- Dr. Adam Michael Duncan D.C.12211 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73162
- Dr. Rachel Janette Duncan D.C.12211 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73162