Dr. William Satterfield is a psychologist practicing in Travis Afb, CA. Dr. Satterfield specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Satterfield evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Satterfield because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. William Anthony Satterfield PH.D.'s Practice location
Travis Afb, CA 94535Get Direction
Dr. William Anthony Satterfield PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Dr. James Scott Murakami PH.D.908 Tulare Berkeley CA 94707
- Dr. Linda Mininger PH.D.1447 4th St Napa CA 94559
- Dr. Michael Ray Henry PH.D.24625 Wild Hogg Dr. Oak Creek CO 80467
- Dr. Eric John Niemeyer PSY. D.500-B Jefferson Blvd West Sacramento CA 95605
- Dr. Brandon S Park PHD2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Valerie Claire Smith hunt PSYD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535