Dr. Steven J Zuckerman MD
Neurologist | Neurology7922 Summa Ave Suite A4 Baton Rouge LA, 70809
Dr. Steven Zuckerman practices Neuropathology in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Zuckerman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- MemberAMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY
- U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven J Zuckerman MD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Zuckerman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zuckerman
- Parkinson’s: How Three Famous Individuals Fought the Disease
Parkinson's is a degenerative central nervous system disorder that affects an estimated 1 million people in the U. S. alone according to the National Parkinson Foundation. Despite recent efforts, the disease remains to be a mystery to the medical world with no known cure and no known accurate...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dementia?
Dementia is a mental condition in which one's reasoning, perception, memory, and thinking becomes affected, interfering with his or her day-to-day activities. It is not a disease, but the symptoms are caused by a number of other diseases or health conditions. Dementia develops when infections or...
- Migraines: What to Expect During Your Visit with a Neurologist
What are migraines?Migraines are a condition that countless people live with, and often do not seek treatment for. They are severe headaches that come in episodes lasting around 2 to 72 hours. If you have migraines, you may also experience other symptoms such as vomiting, vision problems (seeing...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- Dr. Benjamin Glenn Kidder MD10101 Park Rowe Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Rodney E Hillis M.D.9730 Commerce Center Ct Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Abdul Baset Khan MD9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Barbara J. Golden MD7373 Perkins Road Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Gaddis MD9001 Summa Avenue Baton Rouge LA 70809