Dr. Lourdes Fuxench is an optometrist practicing in Bayamon, PR. Dr. Fuxench specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Fuxench performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Lourdes Denise Fuxench O.D.'s Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00961Get Direction
Dr. Lourdes Denise Fuxench O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Anouk Michelle Underwood O.D.2135 Carr 2 Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Carmelo Rivera O.D.Plaza Vega Baja Vega Baja PR 00693
- Dr. Maria H Gorbea O.D.Ext. Hnas Davila Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Korak Roca O.D.412 Ave. Trio VegabajeÃ±o Vega Baja PR 00693
- Dr. Magda V. Rubero aponte ODcarr.#3 Barrio San Anton Carolina PR 00987
- Dr. Delmarie Fe Rivera O.D.Ave Monserrate Carolina PR 00985