Dr. Marnie Frisch is a naturopathic physician practicing in OLYMPIA, WA. Dr. Frisch specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Frisch combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Marnie Joanna Frisch N.D.'s Practice location
OLYMPIA, WA 98506Get Direction
Dr. Marnie Joanna Frisch N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- Polyphenol Supplements
OverviewStudies show that an increase in the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables can help reduce the risk of developing chronic health problems, such as neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, and certain types of cancer. Dietary antioxidants can slow down the processes that contribute to...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- Health Benefits of Polyphenols
What are polyphenols? Polyphenols are naturally occurring chemical compounds that are beneficial to health. They contain antioxidant properties and are usually found in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals, chocolate, spices, and some beverages. The health effects of polyphenols also depend on...
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- Dr. Melissa G. Kohler ND, LAC3624 Ensign Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. Marvin L Gentry ND2607 BRIDGEPORT WAY W UNIVERSITY PLACE WA 98466
- Michele Lynn Deisering N.D.205 CLARK PL SE TUMWATER WA 98501
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Griffith ND420 MCPHEE RD SW OLYMPIA WA 98502
- Dr. Gary Lee Kiefer N.D.8909 GRAVELLY LAKE DR SW LAKEWOOD WA 98499
- Dr. Jamie Doughty ND10921 DELPHI RD SW OLYMPIA WA 98512