Dr. Glenn Donnelly is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Lackland, TX. Dr. Donnelly provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Donnelly discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. Glenn Donnelly D.O., MPH's Practice location
Lackland, TX 78236Get Direction
Malmstrom A F B, MT 59402Get Direction
PATRICK AFB, FL 32925Get Direction
Dr. Glenn Donnelly D.O., MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Being Influenced by Your Partners's Eating Habits
A new study has shown that eating behavior of a person is influenced by the partner with whom you are eating. People who eat together tend to mimic each other taking bites at the same time. This characteristic is called behavioral mimicry, the process in which a person unwittingly imitates the...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a bacterial infection that spreads by breathing droplets of sputum containing the infectious organism. It mainly affects the lungs but may also reach other parts of the body, like bones and nervous system, as the bacteria may spread through lymph nodes and the blood stream. A...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- What Causes Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose is a compound of two simple sugar molecules. It is formed by the condensation of galactose and glucose, found in a large variety of dairy products including milk, cheese, cream, and yogurt. Lactose is produced naturally by all mammals to nurse their offspring’s. In nursing infants and...
- Are Relatives of Someone with Breast Cancer Automatically at Risk?
It is only natural to be concerned as to whether there is an increased risk of cancer in your family if you or one of your close family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter) have been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is known as a family history of cancer. However, most...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- Dr. Kimberley Phillips M.D.3851 ROGER BROOKE DR., DPALS SAN ANTONIO TX 78234
- Dr. Erik D Oberg M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Alton Powell MD2200 Bergquist Dr Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Richard Warren Sumrall MD2507 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. John Albert Gibbons DO, MPH2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Mark Krautheim M.D.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235