Scott M Miller MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1875 Dempster St Suite 555 Park Ridge IL, 60068
Dr. Scott Miller is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Miller performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1978
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chicago Super Doctors 2012
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Illinois Medical Center, in Cardiology and Electrophysiology
Scott M Miller MD's Practice location
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Krishna C Malineni M.D.11 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Jeffrey Goldberger MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Charles A Kinder M.D.3231 EUCLID AVE STE 201 BERWYN IL 60402
- Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Steven Pilhyung Chough MD25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Mehran Jabbarzadeh MD900 Technology Way Libertyville IL 60048