Dr. James Logan is a general surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Logan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Logan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Wright State U
Dr. James Scott Logan M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77058Get Direction
ADA, OK 74820Get Direction
Dr. James Scott Logan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- Dr. Kelly Gilmore MD450 Medical Center Boulevard Webster Texas 77598
- Dr. Puja Gaur Khaitan M.D.7922 Cheyenne Ct Baytown TX 77521
- Guillermo A Gomez M.D.2660 Gulf Freeway South League City TX 77573
- Dr. Peter B Morgan M.D.6243 Fairmont Pkwy Pasadena TX 77505
- Dr. Kelly S Oggero M.D.2060 Space Park Dr Houston TX 77058
- Dr. In soo Yo MD450 W MEDICAL CENTER BLVD WEBSTER TX 77598