Dr. S foster Easley is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Easley specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Dr. S foster Easley D.O.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85020Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85021Get Direction
Dr. S foster Easley D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Can I Get Shingles If I Didn’t Have The Chicken Pox?
As a child, you may not have contracted chicken pox, and you are wondering if you can get shingles. The answer is a simple yes. However, you don’t need to panic or get sweaty over this revelation. It does not mean that you must get shingles in the future, but there is a possibility you could...
- Over-the-counter medications for COVID-19
With over 2,118,790 people in the world having the COVID-19 virus, more than 535,270 cases have recovered. That means 25% of the confirmed cases. We can consider these statistics on a positive note, individuals infected with the virus can heal.But how? There are different ways on how to manage a...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Dr. Ngozi A. Osondu M.D19841 North 27th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85027
- John Leander Po9305 West Thomas Road Phoenix Arizona 85037
- Dr. Seema K. Patel M.D.2423 West Dunlap Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85021
- Dr. Laura Kay Schroeder M.D.2423 W Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. Mirella M. Mircescu M.D.500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Randy O Odero MD1930 E THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85016