Dr. Brian Jeffrey Feinstein D.O.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology4205 W Atlantic Ave Suite B201 Delray Beach FL, 33445
Brian Feinstein, DO practices in Delray Beach at Feinstein Dermatology as a Dermatologist, board certified by American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology. Dr. Feinstein was invited to join RealSelf in 2 ...
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 2002
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
- Accutane, Acne Surgery, Botox And More
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Moh's Surgery
- Mohs & Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs And Dermatologic Surgery
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery For Skin Cancer
- Mohs Microsurgery
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Skin Product Consultation
- Skin & Hair Infections
- Skin & Nail Disorders
- Photo Facial
- Superficial Radaition Therapy
- Superficial Radiation Treatment For Bcc Scc And Keloid
- Keloid / Scar Revision
- Keloid Removal
- Keloid Scar
- Acne & Acne Scarring
- Acne & Rosacea
- MemberFLORIDA OSTEOPATHIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC COLLEGE OF DERMATOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY DERMATOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN SOCIETY MOHS SURGERY
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Member The American Academy of Dermatology, Current
- Member The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Current
- Member The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, Current
- Member The International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery, Current
- Fellow The American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, current
- Member Affiliate, The American Society for MOHS Surgery, current
- Member AAD ship: Affiliate
- Nova Southeastern University Affiliated Hospitals
- Broward Health 2003
- Broward Health 2005
- CEME/N Broward Hosp District Program
Dr. Brian Jeffrey Feinstein D.O.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33445Get Direction
Delray Beach, FL 33484Get Direction
Dr. Brian Jeffrey Feinstein D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feinstein
Its refreshing to see an office run so efficiently.
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Does Melanoma Look Like?
Most people have at least a few moles since they are common markings on the skin. Unfortunately, the signs of melanoma can be easily mistaken for moles until the disease progresses. Everyone should be familiar with the distinguishing characteristics of melanoma, as this knowledge can save lives. If...
- What is Morgellons Disease?
Morgellons disease, or fiber disease, is a mysterious skin disorder characterized by strange crawling or biting feeling on or under the skin and the presence of fibers under the skin. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Morgellons disease is considered to be a...
- What Are Hives?
What Are Hives?Hives, also known as urticaria, nettle rash, or welts, refer to a skin condition characterized by raised itchy rashes. These rashes may develop suddenly, and can be localized or spread over a large surface of the skin. They vary in size and shape and are more commonly found in women...
- Dr. Andleeb Usmani D.O.3319 N State Rd 7 Wellington Florida 33449
- Dr. Eric Moum MD2620 S. Seacrest Blvd. Boynton Beach Florida 33435
- Dr. Tami DeAraujo M.D.4800 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Stefan C. Weiss MD9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Ira H Schlesinger MD4800 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33445
- Dr. Jeffrey Marcus MD, MPH, PA7301 W Palmetto Park Rd Boca Raton FL 33433