Dr. Desiree A Clarke MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)500 W Putnam Ave 435 Greenwich CT, 06830
Dr. Desiree Clarke is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Clarke specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Clarke can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Clarke can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Desiree A Clarke MD's Practice location
Greenwich, CT 06830Get Direction
SOUTHBURY, CT 06488Get Direction
Dr. Desiree A Clarke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clarke
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Dr. Michael D Schechter MD500 W Putnam Ave Greenwich CT 06830
- Dr. Catherine Ellen Berzolla MD644 W PUTNAM AVE GREENWICH CT 06830
- Dr. Ashley Roman M.D.5 Perryridge Rd Greenwich CT 06830
- Dr. Joao Correia De pinho MD100 PUTNAM GRN GREENWICH CT 06830
- Dr. Yu-ting Elizabeth Hung MD500 W Putnam Ave Greenwich CT 06830
- Dr. Dzwinka Carroll MD500 W Putnam Ave Greenwich CT 06830