After completing general psychiatry residency requirements at the UCLA-Kern Psychiatry Program, Dr. Robertson went on to complete a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at the competitive Harbor-UCLA ...
Dr. Brenda Robertson M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91101Get Direction
Dr. Brenda Robertson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Young Chung MD Panorama City California 91208
- Dr. Eliot Moon M.D.940 Avenue 64 Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Arthur F Roemmelt MD12450 VAN NUYS BLVD STE 100 PACOIMA CA 91331
- Dr. Laurance Folkey Johnson MD2810 E. Del Mar Bivd. Pasadena CA 91107
- Dr. Mark Mcdonald MD11500 W OLYMPIC BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90064
- Dr. B. Rock Choe MD2007 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90057