Dr. Aaron Kenneth Clark M.D.
Family Practitioner1217 Kearney St Suite 1 Port Huron MI, 48060
Dr. Aaron Clark is a family practitioner practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Clark specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Clark possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1993
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Herniated Disc
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Bon Secours Cottage Hlth Sys, Family Medicine
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Virginia Commonwealth University-Bon Secours (St Francis) Program
Dr. Aaron Kenneth Clark M.D.'s Practice location
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Kenneth Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Jun Garcia M.D1979 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Ira M Sabbagh D.O.1209 10th St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Christopher J Borgiel M.D.4190 24th Ave Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Dr. Christie S Laming MD5730 Main St Lexington MI 48450
- Dr. Cheryl A Canto M.D.1209 10th St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Steven Alan Ledtke MD875 Michigan Ave Marysville MI 48040