Dr. Robert Buchmann practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Buchmann has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1996
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1996
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Radiology; Long Island Coll Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Robert Buchmann DO's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Robert Buchmann DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Research Suggests Broccoli Could Benefit Crohn's Disease
There is a common myth that an individual’s diet can cause Crohn’s disease. This rumor is popular because on the surface it seems to make sense: Diet is often the culprit when it comes to stomach-related illness. However, medical research has proven that a person’s diet will not cause them to...
- Various Medical Conditions That Can be Treated by Protonix
Protonix usually works effectively to relieve symptoms such as acidity, swallowing trouble, and continuous cough. It helps reduce the acid build-up in the stomach and esophagus and helps prevent ulcers. In certain cases, you can also treat stomach and intestinal ulcers with the use of Protonix....
- If I Have Hemorrhoids Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids, which are within the anal canal, and external...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Leann E Linam MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Raghu Hosahalli Ramakrishnaiah M.D.1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Sarah Fitch MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Leah Braswell MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202