Dr. Ronald Bergman is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Bergman specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1976
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1976
- Skin Cancer
- Leg Ulcer
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Ronald Steven Bergman D.O.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50312Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Steven Bergman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bergman
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Dr. Lee Abramsohn D.O.2425 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. David Lawrence Robbins M.D., D.D.S.5901 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Cody A Koch MD, PHD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Brenton B Koch MD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Douglas Scott Parks M.D.6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Bryan Lee Folkers D.O.761 Knolls Ct West Des Moines IA 50265