Dr. Margaret St.john is a psychologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. St.john specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. St.john evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. St.john because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Margaret S St.john PHD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85718Get Direction
Dr. Margaret S St.john PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Dr. Linda G. Russek PH.D.5440 N Airway Dr Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Scott Benjamin Belanger PSY.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Karin Ruth Ahlstrand PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. James Frederick Comer PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Jill Teresa Caffrey PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Richard John Gellerman PH.D.5210 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712