Dr. Harold Brusman is a pathologist practicing in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Brusman is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Brusman can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Brusman may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1967
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Pediatrics
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Med Center
Dr. Harold P Brusman M.D.'s Practice location
Riverdale, GA 30274Get Direction
Dr. Harold P Brusman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Laura Evelyn Stewart M.D.11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Mary Diane Kinsella M.D.11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Neil Edgerton M.D.11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Robert Kevin Harrell MD11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Anthony Simms M.D.11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Newton M.D.11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274