Dr. Sarah Bernice Schmitz-burns M.D.
Doctor801 Nicollet Mall Suite 400 Minneapolis MN, 55402
As a physician, I feel that my role is to listen, and partner with my patients, so they can make their best individual health care choices. I am committed to guiding women through every stage of life, ...
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 2005
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH
Dr. Sarah Bernice Schmitz-burns M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55402Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Bernice Schmitz-burns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schmitz-burns
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- Singapore Battles Diabetes
Type II diabetes is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made efficiently. With diabetes comes a lot...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Joseph Michael Gryskiewicz M.D.303 E Nicollet Boulevard #330 Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Susan Lee Dahlin M.D.6517 Drew Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Thomas William Laedtke MD7701 York Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Bret A Cardwell MD470 W 78th St Chanhassen MN 55317
- Dr. Amir A. Mehbod MD913 E 26th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Kevin J Mullaney MD913 E 26th St Minneapolis MN 55404